Forget fat-packed takeaway burgers. Tuck into our homemade 'fakeaway' treat ready for the New Year resolution.
This meal provides 255 kcal, 36g protein, 6g carbohydrate (of which 5.5g sugars), 7g fat (of which 2.5g saturates), 3g fibre and 0.4g salt per portion.
- low-calorie cooking spray
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 100g/3½oz Portobello mushrooms, finely chopped
- 250g/9oz extra-lean beef mince (under 5% fat)
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme (or ½ tsp dried thyme)
- freshly ground black pepper
For the salad
- 1 little gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 120g/4½oz cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cucumber, sliced
Serve the burgers with lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber.